Southampton Arts Center has become a hub for arts and culture on the East End with over 50,000 visitors, 5 exhibitions and over 200 programs and events in 2019 alone. The broad programming is delivered year-round through an impressive array of partners including New York Academy of Art, Hamptons International Film Festival, Jazz at Lincoln Center, Telluride Mountain film, the Watermill Center, and many more. With the recent upgrade of the theater, including state-of-the-art audio and video equipment, lighting and new seating, Southampton Arts Center has expanded its breadth of programming to include first-run films, theatrical performances and concerts.
SAC’s mission is to serve our East End community as a hub for arts and culture while preserving the iconic building and grounds of 25 Jobs Lane for future generations.
Southampton Arts Center is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization.
For information, please visit www.southamptonartscenter.org @southamptonartscenter
If you would like to pledge a tax-deductible contribution to SAC during these challenging times, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 631.283.0967 x13 or CLICK HERE.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Gallery Hours: Wednesday-Sunday, 11 AM-5 PM
If you’re planning to attend a program or visit the galleries, please review this section so you know how to prepare, what to expect, and all that we’re doing to make your visit safe and enjoyable in accordance with NYS and CDC Guidelines for the health of our community during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
In the interest of your personal safety and community health, Southampton Arts Center requires that all visitors observe the precautions listed below. We reserve the right to request that visitors who do not follow these guidelines leave the premises.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Southampton Arts Center’s galleries and grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- If you don’t feel well, have symptoms, or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient in the previous 14 days prior to your visit, please stay home and seek care.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- All visitors over 2 years old must wear a mask.
- Follow the direction of gallery staff and signage throughout your visit.
- No outside food or beverages allowed at the galleries at any time.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE
- Throughout your stay, please maintain physical distancing of 6 feet between you and other groups or individuals and wear face masks at all times.
- You will find hand sanitizer stations throughout the gallery and grounds.
- Restrooms are available to visitors, one at a time.
- When on the grounds, please continue to follow physical distancing guidelines and wear masks when less than 6 feet apart.
- Wear your masks during outdoor programs. You may remove them when you are seated in your space, or when eating or drinking. If you leave your area for any reason, you must wear your mask.
- Bathrooms will not be available during outdoor programs.
- SAC will not provide seating for programs, so please bring your own chairs and blankets.
- Look for tall orange markers on the grounds to help guide you to an available spot to set up.
- If your group is more than 5 people, you must set up at multiple market spots.
- Staff will be available to help guests find a safely distanced spot on the grounds.
- Restrooms will not be available during after-hours outdoor programs.
We look forward to seeing you soon!